Taipei, Taiwan, August 24, 2016 – QNAP® Systems, Inc. today announced the release of QTS 4.2.2 – the smart NAS operating system – with its new innovative storage capacity expansion technology. VJBOD (Virtual JBOD) Beta allows users to expand the capacity of a QNAP NAS by using unused storage resources from other QNAP NAS. VJBOD is a great benefit for users with multiple QNAP NAS and helps achieve optimal capacity utilization in a cost-effective way.
Changes made from version 7.51 to 7.52:
- Improved support for the new Garmin Face-It mobile app, enabling creation of a Connect IQ watch face with a photo.
- Improved the DogTrack widget by adding status icons to indicate whether a dog is treed or on point.
- Fixed an issue where the units on the DogTrack widget were not in sync with the system unit settings.
- Fixed an issue where the sport weekly and monthly total list items were getting highlighted even though they are not selectable.
- Fixed a potential issue with writing developer data through apps that support the Connect IQ 1.3 SDK.
build 3041 which has the following enhancements and fixes:
Support for FTP over SSL/TLS (FTPS) – enable in Internet Settings, then restart
Adds RainLast24Hours to data available to Dashboard – create an HTML element with an ID of RainLast24Hours to use this
Fixes a problem where data input stops on WMR200
Fixes label colour for sub-zero when fahrenheit in use
The following files are changed:
- webfiles/js/cumuluscharts.js (to be uploaded manually to your web site)
Controller Bugfixes/Changes from 5.2.2:
- Update Debian dependency, to allow Oracle Java (this allows you to remove OpenJDK, if desired. This can save space on CK).
- Upgrade WebRTC (backport from 5.3.1).
- Fix an issue with MongoDB.
Hardware Bugfixes/Changes from 3.7.9:
- [UAPG2] Fix Ethernet negotiation with AC-Lite/AC-LR.
- [UAP] Fix bug with ZH, previously would not work when enabled.
- [UAP] Fix support for UAP-IW, which wasn’t working with 3.7.9 firmware.
- [UAP] Add missing library to fix netconsole.
- [USW] Fix US-8-150W flipped PoE LED after power cycle.
Changes made from version 7.50 to 7.51:
- Added support for ‘Find My Watch’. (Garmin Connect Mobile App > More > Garmin Devices > Connected Device > Find My Device)
- Fixed a potential issue where intensity minutes would reset at midnight for a certain population.
- Improved the warning alert for the last length of a swim workout.
- Updated the background color of the tracker widget sub-pages and made them consistent with other widgets.
- Updated the Last Swim widget to display pace for open water swim activities.