Taipei, Taiwan, December 2, 2016 – QNAP® Systems, Inc. today announced the beta release of QTS 4.3 – the smart NAS operating system enhanced with intelligent, efficient, and automated services. With a streamlined user interface and abundant highly-anticipated applications, QTS 4.3 provides an unparalleled NAS experience and leads the way for both improved business productivity and greater home entertainment. Continue reading
QNAP Releases QTS 4.3 Beta, Introducing Intelligent Qtier, Qfiling, Enhanced Multimedia Apps, and More Exciting Features
QNAP Releases the QmailClient Mobile App for Efficient Management of Multiple Email Accounts on QNAP NAS
Changes in 0.5.9:
- Bundle UniFi Controller 5.3.8. See HERE for controller release notes.
- Update bundled Oracle Java 8 (1.8.0u101>1.8.0u111).
- Patch dirty COW (CVE-2016-5195) vulnerability.
- Garbage collection for aufs pseudo-links.
- No changes.
SFOS 16.01.2 Released
Hi XG Community!
We’ve updated XG v16.01, with a new maintenance release. This release is available to all v16 users via our update servers. Customers still running v15 have to either install it manually or update to SF 16.01.1 first.
QNAP Launches Cost-effective Quad-core TS-1635 with Epic 16-bay Storage Capacity and Two 10 GbE SFP+ Ports
Taipei, Taiwan, November 22, 2016 – QNAP® Systems, Inc. today released the 16-bay TS-1635 business NAS that supports twelve 3.5″ HDDs and four 2.5″ SSDs to accommodate massive data storage. The cost-effective quad-core TS-1635 comes with dual 10Gbe ports and dual Gigabit ports, meeting the demands for next-generation networks, high-speed file transfer, and helping small/medium businesses to reduce the cost in implementing 10GbE solutions.
Controller Bugfixes/Changes from 5.3.6:
- Add option to enable Automatic Uplink Failover (found under Settings>Site>Uplink Connectivity Monitor).
- Add “Learn more” link to WLAN form warnings.
- Change error message for invalid backup version.
- Update chart legends in Switch Stats.
- Store and use last selected time interval in Statistics Overview.